For the past many years now the demand for natural remedies to treat various health issues, especially skin problems has grown significantly. Amongst the various offerings of Mother Nature, Tea Tree Oil is considered to be one of the safest and most effective options to get rid of various skin issues. The market is full of products such as tea tree oil soap and body wash that can be used regularly to get naturally healthy and beautiful skin. However, before getting familiar with the various ways in which the oil can prove beneficial for skin, it is important for you to know some basic facts about this natural product.
Tea Tree Oil – An Overview
Tea tree oil is an essential oil extracted from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia, which is a native Australian plant. The oil is named so because the leaves were traditionally used as a substitute for tea. However, before long the aboriginals came to learn about the various benefits it can offer for the skin. They were, amongst the first users to apply the leaves in a crushed form on cuts, burns, and infections for enhanced healing. The healing effects of tea tree oil result from the presence of natural lipids called terpenoids which offer antiseptic and antifungal benefits. Discussed below are the various skin conditions which can be treated with the help of this oil.
For Treatment Of Acne
The antibacterial and antifungal components make tea tree oil acne treatment an extremely effective and safe option. These components help in soothing the redness and inflammation of the skin caused by acne and also helps to unblock and disinfect the pores. This, in turn, leads to the drying up of the pimples and other blemishes leaving behind a beautiful looking skin.
Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with one teaspoon of witch hazel and then apply the mixture on the acne at least 1-2 times every day.
For Treatment Of Keloids
Not many people are aware of the benefits of using tea tree oil for keloids, which are overgrown scar tissues resulting from excessive collagen production. Thanks to the strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of the oil, you can easily get rid of keloids. The oil not only helps in killing the infecting causing them but also inhibits their size and growth.
Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil with an equal amount of lavender oil. Apply the mixture on the keloid to cover it completely and leave it on just like a topical ointment.
For Treatment Of Eczema
Eczema is a skin condition that leads to itchiness, dryness, severe rashes and even blistering. Tree oil fights eczema by reducing the redness and irritation thanks to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Mix 20 drops of tea tree oil with ½ a cup of coconut oil to create a natural ointment for eczema treatment. Apply this area to the affected areas at least twice every day to get the best results.
For Getting Relief From Psoriasis
People suffering from psoriasis tend to develop thick red and scaly skin which is extremely difficult to treat. These skin patches are extremely itchy and painful which can cause much irritation in the patients. Being an inflammatory skin condition, tea tree oil for psoriasis can prove to be an effective treatment option, especially in terms of reducing infection and boosting immunity.
Melt two tablespoons of coconut oil and add 10drops of tea tree oil to it. Mix the contents well and apply it to the affected areas 2-3 times every day to get visible relief.
For Treatment Of Rosacea
Rosacea is a skin condition that leads to excessive redness of the skin upon exposure to sunlight. If left untreated, rosacea can further lead to other skin problems such as acne and bumpy skin. The use of tree oil for rosacea has been known to provide great results in a safe and natural manner.
Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with an equal amount of coconut oil or sweet almond oil. Apply the mixture to the face like a topical cream in a circular motion to reduce the redness and inflammation.
For Treatment Of Scabies
Scabies is an infection of the skin which is mostly caused by physical contact with an infected person. The infection is caused by a small insect called mite, which burrows under the skin leading to the creation of small grey worm-like tracks. The use of tea tree oil for scabies treatment is known to prove effective as it helps in eliminating the infection causing mites and restoring skin health.
One of the most effective ways to gain relief from scabies is by taking a shower using tea tree oil body wash with a minimum of 4% oil content. Alternately you can also apply tea tree oil based body oil after taking a bath in the morning and before going to bed.
If you would like to purchase Tea Tree Oil product inside an easy and hassle-free method internet shopping should be the most suitable choice. You are able to go through the website link under to be able to check out the variety of the most used products from your brand name actually get them organized on the web.
Old Tree Tea Tree Essential Oil for Skin, Hair and Acne Care, 15ml
Rs. 286 in stock
- Quantity: 15ml; Item Form: Oil
- Very sweet fragrance; Use for diffuser
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Usage: Add few drops of carrier oil, like jojoba, coconut, sesame, rub it on your palms that will help you for a sound sleep
- Container Type: Bottle
Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil, 15 ml
Rs. 269 in stock
- Quantity: 15ml
- 100 percent Natural tea tree oil - steam distilled from the leaves of tea tree plant (melaleuca alternifolia, a native to Australia), Ideal for use over skin and nail. Ideal for use over skin, recommended by most of the natural aroma therapists, dilution with carrier oil is recommended before topical application on skin
- Rey Naturals tea tree oil is superior to organic and the most rare, best smelling, and most therapeutically effective of all tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia). Application of tea tree oil over hair by diluting in carrier oil or regular Hair Oil also helps to gain longer and stronger hair
- Skin Type: All Skin Types; Hair Type: All hair Types
- Usage: Skin: Add 3 to 4 drops in almond oil to soothe dry skin leave it on overnight to see best results. Simply add a few drops to a mixture of yogurt and honey for skin-brightening effects. Combine with shea butter or coconut oil to create salves to treat infections.
ROYAL NEEDS Tea tree essential oil for skin,hair and acne care(15ml) undiluted therapeutic grade tea tree oil
Rs. 299 in stock
- Use for skin care and hair care
- Recommended by most of the natural aroma therapists dilution with carrier oil is recommended before topical application on skin
- Very sweet fragrance
- Use for diffuser
- Be sure buy pure
Elansa Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil, 15ml
Rs. 249 in stock
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use
- Once you use our oil you will be amazed at how healthy your skin will look and it soothes your skin and clears blemishes without drying it
- It is a natural all purpose cleaner for your home and kitchen discover the benefits of beautiful hair by simply adding a drop or two into your shampoo or conditioner and massaging into your scalp
- For external use only for topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children
Aroma Treasures Tea Tree Oil, 10ml
Rs. 230 in stock
- Quantity: 10ml; Item Form: Oil
- Get better results with Aroma Treasures pure essential oils - with what we believe to be superior sourced and harvested ingredients; Tea tree is known for being a natural all-around remedy numerous studies have been conducted to prove the potential benefits of tea tree oil for various skin issues
- Aroma Treasures tea tree oil quality is accepted world wide and used by most natural healthcare practitioners and aroma therapists safe for topical application
- Safety warning for external use only for topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
The Beauty Co. Tea Tree Oil for Acne and Blemish-Free Skin - 15ml
Rs. 345 in stock
- Fights fungal infections, acne and dandruff
- Contains natural healing properties against acne
- Helps in reducing blemishes and skin irritation
- Helps in purifying skin and getting thicker hair
Soulflower Tea Tree Scalp and Anti Dandruff Oil, 225ml
Rs. 299 in stock
- A GIFT FROM MOTHER EARTH: Enjoy healthy, shiny hair and get rid of dandruff ONCE AND FOR ALL with the power of nature! Treat yourself to the most amazing hair spa of this 100% NATURAL anti-dandruff oil and reap the benefits of a potent blend of natural tea tree, castor seeds, sesame seeds, jojoba seeds & olive fruits in the deluxe Soulflower bottle!
- AN ANCIENT REMEDY: Let age-old WISDOM offer the most effective solution to your scalp, as it has done for centuries so far! The essential nutrients infused in this transparent hair oil make a solution for fast, visible effects, offering immediate relief from dandruff.
- TOP NOTCH QUALITY: Only the best ingredients are worth extracting when it comes to your scalp health! Feel the superior quality of our nutrient, antioxidant and vitamin rich VEGAN Tea Tree Oil, enjoy the aromatic herb blend of deluxe thick hair oil and watch your hair shine!
- Worry no more about harmful. substances that could cause allergies and skin irritations to your sensitive skin! Totally free of synthetic colors, preservatives, parabens and chemicals such as hexane and silicone. It is a thick oil as it contains cold pressed natural castor oil.
- Weak strands must come off to encourage new hair growth. It's nothing to be worried if you see few hair strands on your palm till 3-4 applications. It will make sure elimination of all damaged strands with weak roots and promote faster growth of healthy, strong hair. It will take at least 7 applications to see the best optimal results.
Soulflower Essential Oil Tea Tree Nett Vol, 15ml
- HELPS TO CONTROL ACNE: Soulflower Tea Tree Essential Oil works best for all skin types. It controls acne and lightens blemishes and also controls dark patches from forming, soothes other skin related problems; its antibacterial properties help you with itchy skin. The oil helps to moisturize your skin and also nourishes your pores deeply, keeping it clean and free from excessive sebum build up.
- MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENT: This product is made with 100% pure and natural tea tree leaves and stick using steam distillation.
- CONTROL NATURALLY: Acne and pimples are the most common of all skin problems. Worry no more about harmful substances that could cause allergies and skin problems to your sensitive skin! Totally free of synthetic colours, preservatives, parabens and chemicals such as hexane and silicone, Soulflower Tea Tree Essential Oil provides natural solution to acne instead of synthetic ones.
- NOURISH YOUR SKIN: Apart from acne, it helps to control topical fungal break outs
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Essential Oils should be diluted with carrier oils and should not be applied directly on skin or hair. Mix Tea Tree Essential Oil with Soulflower Grapeseed Carrier Oil for oily skin and use it with Soulflower Jojoba Carrier Oil for dry and itchy skin. SCENT OF TEA TREE: Camphoric, the scent is Strong & similar to Eucalyptus.
Modicare Tea Tree Essential Oil - 15ml
Rs. 199 in stock
- Size: 15 ml
- Is a natural antiseptic - helps reduce infections - helps soothe skin irritations effectively
- Quickly provides soothing relief - natural fragrance refreshes the senses - suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, 0.34 Fluid Ounce
Rs. 805 in stock
- Purifying, Concentrated Oil, Ideal For Blemish-Prone Skin
- Clinically Proven To Give Clearer-Looking Skin In One Week
- Helps Remove Impurities And Mattify Skin
- Made With Community Trade Tea Tree Oil, Known For Its Purifying Properties
Khadi Natural Teatree Pure Essential Oil Latest International Packaging (15ml)
Rs. 306 in stock
- It is the one-stop solution for persons seeking an effective solution to keep their skin clean, clear, and healthy
- Tea tree oil is also a beneficial essential oil to make a place for itself in your closet
- Use of tea tree oil in dilution with regular hair oil is the best solution
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Cleaning Facial Wash, 250ml
Rs. 637 in stock
- A natural alternative for blemish prone skin
- Refreshing gel-based facial wash that won t over-dry your skin and is perfect for daily use
- Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash combats existing blemishes, helps prevent future blemishes and controls oil and shine
- We use Community Fair Trade ingredients so you can feel confident with the quality of our products and this allows our suppliers to build better futures for themselves and their communities
- We have never tested our products on animals and we insist that all our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes
Generic Tea Tree Essential Oil for Skin, Hair & Acne Care - Pure and Organic (5ml)
Rs. 99 in stock
- 100% pure essential oil
- Improve Dry Scalp
- Soothe Skin Irritations
- Fight Acne and Other Skin Conditions
- Boost Hair Health