Japanese women are well known for their everlasting beauty and great fitness which keeps them looking young and beautiful irrespective of their growing age. In fact, a research has proved that the Japanese women are known to have the longest life expectancy of 87 years. The one thing that makes it possible for Japanese women to maintain a perfect fit and slim body irrespective of their age, is the food habits followed by them. Unlike, most other females, the Japanese ladies are extremely particular not only about what they eat but also how they prepare it and eat it. Discussed below are the 7 food habits of these females that enable them to enjoy a long and healthy life with a beautiful and fit body.
They Enjoy A Rich Balanced Diet-Best Food Habits:
A typical Japanese meal is extremely diverse and well balanced. It comprises of fruits and vegetables that are fresh and relevant to the season. Soups form an integral part of a Japanese meal as do fish, seaweeds, soy, rice and green tea. High-calorie foods, as well as junk foods, are traditionally avoided not only in the main meals but also in the form of snacks. These foods not only provide the women with all the essential nutrients to keep them fit and healthy but also minimise any chances of them gaining weight due to wrong eating.
They Use The Right Methods Of Cooking:
When it comes to cooking the food, Japanese women generally use the methods of steaming, grilling and stewing. Even when they need to fry the food, they use a special pan that helps them consume minimum oil. Rather than using water, vegetable broth of meat stock is preferred while preparing most dishes. The spices are used with extreme caution to ensure that they do not make the food heavy and difficult to digest. Using these methods of cooking, not only helps to retain natural properties of the food but also enhance its natural beauty, colour and flavour.
They Eat More Rice Than Bread:
It is a common perception that eating rice increases the chances of individuals gaining weight. However, the Japanese women prove this notion to be totally incorrect as rice is their staple food and included in every meal. The Japanese women generally serve a small bowl of steamed rice cooked without any salt or butter. This complex carbohydrate is low in fat content and consuming it makes the women feel filled even with a significantly lesser number of calories as compared to those found in bread and other packaged foods.
They Consume Fish In Large Quantities:
Japanese women do prefer fish over any other type of meat, which ensures that they obtain the various health benefits associated with eating fish. The fact that despite forming only 2% of the global population, Japan accounts for 10% of the total fish consumption in the world is an indication of their love for this healthy meat. The types of fishes most favoured by the Japanese women include Salmon, Mackerel, Herring, Fresh Tuna, and Sardines etc, which are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and also help in boosting the mood and heart health of the consumers.
They Make Breakfast Their Primary Meal:
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for the Japanese women and it often comprises of several dishes. Fish, rice, omelette, a soy dish with greens, miso soup along with seaweeds and tea are generally eaten for breakfast. The consumption of an elaborate breakfast is based on the belief that it keeps the women feel full for a longer time and thus helps them to reduce the portions that they consume during lunch time. It also helps to eliminate the habit of unnecessary snacking between meals.
They Eat Like It Is a Ritual:
In Japanese culture, eating is not just another task that needs to be completed at a rapid pace. It is more like a ritual that is performed together by all the members of the family. The food is served in small helpings in smaller sized plates and it is consumed slowly by taking little bites. Loading all the different dishes on a single plate at once is considered bad manners as is the habit of filling the plates to the brim. Moreover, the Japanese women do not believe in decorating the food in any manner but rather prefer to maintain its natural taste and flavour.
They Avoid Consuming Deserts Loaded With Sugar:
It is a common misconception that the Japanese women do not have a sweet tooth. The fact is that these women prefer natural fruits or homemade desserts that are low in fat and sugar over the more popular desserts like ice-creams, cakes and candies. One of the most favourite desserts of Japanese women is mocha, a low fat ice-cream prepared from rice.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Rice Bran Cleansing Foam, 150 ml
Rs. 765 in stock
- This facial cleanser is enriched with skin brightening rice bran extracts
- The unique formula not only cleanses but also moisturizes the skin
- Skin feels softer, smoother and looks bright and refreshed
The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisturizing Facetoner Enriched With Rice Extracts To Brighten The Skin Suits All Skin Types, 150 ml
- An essential toner for deep hydration with rice extracts
- Contains rice extracts, rice bran oil, and ceramide
- Provides non-sticky moisture and nutrients with soft touch
Globus Naturals Skin Brightening Rice Water Foaming Face Wash, 150 ml
Rs. 195 in stock
- Quantity: 150ml; Item Form: Foaming Liquid
- Skin Type: All Skin Types; Skin lightening & brightening formula; Rich in vitamins & minerals; Leaves skin hydrated & refreshed
- Container Type: Bottle Usage: Gently massage over wet face and neck with fingertips, lather and rinse, morning and evening.
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Face Wash
Glamveda Glamveda Rice Water Fairness Foaming Face Wash, 150 ml
Rs. 240 in stock
- 100% natural foaming facial cleanser
- Brightening, skin lightening, deep cleansing
- Paraben free, cruelty free, vegan
The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisturizing Emulsion with Rice Extracts suits for brightening |All Skin Types|Paraben Free,150ml
- This fast-absorbing emulsion replenishes moisture and leaves skin feeling fresh
- Formulated with rice extract from rice, rice bran oil and ceramide
- It recharges skin with moisture and replenishes its moisture barrier
The Faceshop Rice Water Bright Cleansingfoam, 150ml
Rs. 1,204 out of stock
- Formulated with rice bran that thoroughly removes dead skin cells, this moisturizing foaming cleanser helps restore bright skin complexion and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Gives you brighter and smoother skin
- How to use: squeeze out adequate amount on hands and massage on face to neck and wash off using lukewarm water and finish off with cold water
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Rich Oil, 150 ml
Rs. 849 in stock
- Removes oil based impurities like sebum, SPF, makeup, etc
- It comes in a watery texture that is light on the face and takes you a step closer to glass like skin
- How to use - tie your hair back from your face; apply a few drops on a cotton pad; swipe across the face gently; wash the face with a cleanser in lukewarm water
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright All-In-One Cleanser
- Ideal for normal to very dry skin: ultra-moisturizing and enriched with rice water, it contains vitamins a, b and e, minerals and ceramide that leave your skin soft and hydrated
- Your new favorite brightening cleanser it removes impurities while leaving skin soft, supple and toned. Not only does it brightens your skin, it prevents cell aging and enhance skin resistance, while the epidermis
- All in one claenser: exfoliator, facial cleanser and makeup remover in one. This all-in-one facial cleanser effectively removes makeup and dead skin cells, so there's no need to double cleanse
- What does rice water do this rice water is perfect to be used as a face cleanser. The nutrients in the rice water is believed to shrink pores, reduce fine lines, and tighten and brighten your skin this is a perfect recipe to look radiant and youthful
Glamveda Rice Water Foaming Face Wash With Built In Brush 150ml
- Foaming Facial Cleanser With Turbo Cleaning Tool
- Detox, Deep Cleansing & Pore Care
- Brightens the skin & gives you a flawless finish. Deeply hydrates & moisturize
- Quick- rinsing formula leaves skin hydrated and fresh
- Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam 150ml Korea Cosmetics Best Korean Cosmetics
Rs. 617 in stock
- Cleansing Foam 150ml. Rich lather cleanses every part of skin. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Brand: The Face Shop, UPC: 8806182550997
- Made in Korea Athentic Korean Cosmetics, Most selling Korean Cosmetic product, Korean beauty secret
ACCOJE Best Korean Skin Anti Aging Products (Anti Aging Volume Capsule Cream 50 ml) DAY AND Night Use, Anti-Aging & Anti-Wrinkle | Restorative Satin Glow | For Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Skin Brightening, Firming, Hydrating, Toning, Rejuvenating, Wrinkle Dark Spot Reduction & Blemishes Removal
Rs. 2,325 in stock
- Smooth and firming Anti-aging cream for pinkish, youthful skin
- A combination of the Jeju seaweed complex and peptides
- Noticeable Anti-aging effects in just 4 week, Wrinkle intensive care with volume capsules
- Wrinkle-improving function and high absorption, Completed clinical trials to alleviate skin aging
- Skin- Friendly formula without 7 HARMFUL INGREDIENTS ( 6 Types of Paraben, Benzophenone, Artificial fragrance, Imidazolidinyl urea, Tar Pigment, Harmful minerals, Animal oil) Reviving Gel Cream